Bellway Homes begins building 149 homes near Weston
- Credit: Archant
Construction work has begun on a housing estate near Weston.
Bellway Homes won planning permission in May for 149 homes off Wolvershill Road.
The homes are set to be released for buying in November.
Rachel Way, sales manager for Bellway South West, said: "We are really pleased that building work has now begun at our new development in Weston.
"There is a growing demand for new homes in Somerset and we are committed to help meet this need.
You may also want to watch:
"Parklands has been carefully designed with a range of house-hunters in mind, from first-time buyers to downsizers to growing families.
"We are already receiving a great deal of interest in the new homes at Parklands, so I would advise any prospective buyers to register for updates to avoid missing out."
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
This overall development near West Wick is planned to include 1,150 homes, a care home, a hotel, a primary school, community facilities and public open space.