Overturned car after collision causes road closure
- Credit: Archant
A car was found overturned in a front garden following a collision last night (Friday).
Crews were mobilised to a reported car fire at Coast Road, in Berrow.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the corner of Mead Lane just before midnight.
A car left the road and ended up in a front garden.
Police put a road closure in place and diverted traffic along nearby roads while emergency services were at the scene.
A Burnham-on-Sea Fire Station spokesman said: "Once in attendance it was clear this was a single vehicle road traffic collision and all persons were clear and free from the vehicle.
"Crews worked alongside police and paramedics rendering first aid the casualties which were taken to hospital via land ambulance.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 4 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 8 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
- 9 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 10 Watch Stone Age musical in Hutton this weekend
"After making the scene and vehicle safe we returned to home station."