Overturned car after collision causes road closure
- Credit: Archant
A car was found overturned in a front garden following a collision last night (Friday).
Crews were mobilised to a reported car fire at Coast Road, in Berrow.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the corner of Mead Lane just before midnight.
A car left the road and ended up in a front garden.
Police put a road closure in place and diverted traffic along nearby roads while emergency services were at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Burnham-on-Sea Fire Station spokesman said: "Once in attendance it was clear this was a single vehicle road traffic collision and all persons were clear and free from the vehicle.
"Crews worked alongside police and paramedics rendering first aid the casualties which were taken to hospital via land ambulance.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
"After making the scene and vehicle safe we returned to home station."