Overturned car after collision causes road closure
- Credit: Archant
A car was found overturned in a front garden following a collision last night (Friday).
Crews were mobilised to a reported car fire at Coast Road, in Berrow.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the corner of Mead Lane just before midnight.
A car left the road and ended up in a front garden.
Police put a road closure in place and diverted traffic along nearby roads while emergency services were at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Burnham-on-Sea Fire Station spokesman said: "Once in attendance it was clear this was a single vehicle road traffic collision and all persons were clear and free from the vehicle.
"Crews worked alongside police and paramedics rendering first aid the casualties which were taken to hospital via land ambulance.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
"After making the scene and vehicle safe we returned to home station."