Overturned car after collision causes road closure
- Credit: Archant
A car was found overturned in a front garden following a collision last night (Friday).
Crews were mobilised to a reported car fire at Coast Road, in Berrow.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the corner of Mead Lane just before midnight.
A car left the road and ended up in a front garden.
Police put a road closure in place and diverted traffic along nearby roads while emergency services were at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Burnham-on-Sea Fire Station spokesman said: "Once in attendance it was clear this was a single vehicle road traffic collision and all persons were clear and free from the vehicle.
"Crews worked alongside police and paramedics rendering first aid the casualties which were taken to hospital via land ambulance.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 5 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 8 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 9 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
"After making the scene and vehicle safe we returned to home station."