Bike stolen after garage break-in
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A garage has been broken into and a bicycle stolen in Weston.
Police are seeking witnesses to a burglary in Brighton Road on April 13 between 10pm and 9am the next morning.
CCTV enquiries are taking place, and footage shows a person, wearing an orange jacket, that police would like to speak to in connection with the investigation.
The bike is described as cyan and grey, having number 13 stickers, a small USB light on the handlebars, bottle cage, black pannier rack and a large red light on the rear.
Police would like to remind people to protect their property by storing bicycles in their home, or ensure they are kept in an outbuilding such as an alarmed and locked shed or garage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the bike, or have any information about the incident and person in the orange coat, report it online or call 101 and give reference number 5220081866.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'