Bike stolen after garage break-in
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A garage has been broken into and a bicycle stolen in Weston.
Police are seeking witnesses to a burglary in Brighton Road on April 13 between 10pm and 9am the next morning.
CCTV enquiries are taking place, and footage shows a person, wearing an orange jacket, that police would like to speak to in connection with the investigation.
The bike is described as cyan and grey, having number 13 stickers, a small USB light on the handlebars, bottle cage, black pannier rack and a large red light on the rear.
Police would like to remind people to protect their property by storing bicycles in their home, or ensure they are kept in an outbuilding such as an alarmed and locked shed or garage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the bike, or have any information about the incident and person in the orange coat, report it online or call 101 and give reference number 5220081866.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 7 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab