Bike stolen after garage break-in
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A garage has been broken into and a bicycle stolen in Weston.
Police are seeking witnesses to a burglary in Brighton Road on April 13 between 10pm and 9am the next morning.
CCTV enquiries are taking place, and footage shows a person, wearing an orange jacket, that police would like to speak to in connection with the investigation.
The bike is described as cyan and grey, having number 13 stickers, a small USB light on the handlebars, bottle cage, black pannier rack and a large red light on the rear.
Police would like to remind people to protect their property by storing bicycles in their home, or ensure they are kept in an outbuilding such as an alarmed and locked shed or garage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the bike, or have any information about the incident and person in the orange coat, report it online or call 101 and give reference number 5220081866.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 New leadership team for charity
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences