Bingo Lingo is coming back to Weston next week
- Credit: Archant
A crazy night filled with twerking, sing-off and bingo is coming to Weston.
Bingo Lingo will be at the Tropicana, in Marine Parade, this week.
Attendees are in for a weird and wonderful night filled with dance offs, twerking, sing-offs, rave classics and plenty more.
The company, which has toured all over the country, have changed how you see bingo.
They have shaken the dust out and turned it into one exhilarating, party, raving, mad bingo night.
You may also want to watch:
And also a chance to win prizes.
Bingo Lingo has quickly become a phenomenon, and they are now touring across UK venues.
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 5 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Horrible Histories show at Weston theatre
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend
You will need bring £1 for your Bingo book, this is important to play.
Bingo Lingo will be at The Tropicana, in Marine Parade, on November 29 at 6pm.
Tickets, priced £1-8, can be purchased at www.tropicanaweston.co.uk