Langford housing development soon to be completed
- Credit: Bellway South West
Work on a housing development in Langford is due to be completed soon.
Bellway South West’s Blagdon Gardens, off Bristol Road, features 43 homes which have been under construction since December 2018.
The development features two, three, four and five-bedroom homes with four properties yet to be sold.
Sales manager, Rachel Way said: “The development has proven to be popular with young families and couples who are looking to start a family.
“One-to-one appointments can be made where prospective buyers can visit the site and ask any questions they may have to our sales staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Site manager, Simon Blackburn was awarded the Pride in Job industry award for his role at Blagdon Gardens back in July.
Prices for the remaining homes begin at £319,995.
For more information about properties for sale, log on to www.bellway.co.uk or call 01462 323308.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course