Langford housing development soon to be completed
- Credit: Bellway South West
Work on a housing development in Langford is due to be completed soon.
Bellway South West’s Blagdon Gardens, off Bristol Road, features 43 homes which have been under construction since December 2018.
The development features two, three, four and five-bedroom homes with four properties yet to be sold.
Sales manager, Rachel Way said: “The development has proven to be popular with young families and couples who are looking to start a family.
“One-to-one appointments can be made where prospective buyers can visit the site and ask any questions they may have to our sales staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Site manager, Simon Blackburn was awarded the Pride in Job industry award for his role at Blagdon Gardens back in July.
Prices for the remaining homes begin at £319,995.
For more information about properties for sale, log on to www.bellway.co.uk or call 01462 323308.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital