Langford housing development soon to be completed
- Credit: Bellway South West
Work on a housing development in Langford is due to be completed soon.
Bellway South West’s Blagdon Gardens, off Bristol Road, features 43 homes which have been under construction since December 2018.
The development features two, three, four and five-bedroom homes with four properties yet to be sold.
Sales manager, Rachel Way said: “The development has proven to be popular with young families and couples who are looking to start a family.
“One-to-one appointments can be made where prospective buyers can visit the site and ask any questions they may have to our sales staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Site manager, Simon Blackburn was awarded the Pride in Job industry award for his role at Blagdon Gardens back in July.
Prices for the remaining homes begin at £319,995.
For more information about properties for sale, log on to www.bellway.co.uk or call 01462 323308.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters