Langford housing development soon to be completed
- Credit: Bellway South West
Work on a housing development in Langford is due to be completed soon.
Bellway South West’s Blagdon Gardens, off Bristol Road, features 43 homes which have been under construction since December 2018.
The development features two, three, four and five-bedroom homes with four properties yet to be sold.
Sales manager, Rachel Way said: “The development has proven to be popular with young families and couples who are looking to start a family.
“One-to-one appointments can be made where prospective buyers can visit the site and ask any questions they may have to our sales staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Site manager, Simon Blackburn was awarded the Pride in Job industry award for his role at Blagdon Gardens back in July.
Prices for the remaining homes begin at £319,995.
For more information about properties for sale, log on to www.bellway.co.uk or call 01462 323308.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event