Bleadon Country Show supports air ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
Villagers raised hundreds of pounds for charity by supporting the newly revived Bleadon Country Show.
The family show has had a four-year break, but villagers were delighted to see it return this summer with competitive classes for horses and dogs and sports events.
Owners entered their four-legged friends into the show to vie for the top prizes.
The show also boasted a fine food and craft market, which attracted a number of visitors.
Crowds browsed the stalls to pick up a variety of treats and gifts for their loved ones.
The event raised £500 which organisers have donated to the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.
The show committee would like to thank all the businesses who offered their support, along with hosts Appledore Farm, and everyone who attended the event.
- 1 WATCH: Cars get caught out by tide on Weston beach
- 2 Man attacked with axe in Weston
- 3 Boat sinks off Weston coast
- 4 'Tragedy' as hundreds of fish die in Weston pond
- 5 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 6 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 7 Weston Labour launch campaign to halt bus cuts in North Somerset
- 8 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 9 Life-sized suffragette made of Lego to tour Weston next week
- 10 Pictures show police deal with man on rooftops in Weston
Bleadon Country Show will take place next year on August 22.