Bleadon Country Show supports air ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
Villagers raised hundreds of pounds for charity by supporting the newly revived Bleadon Country Show.
The family show has had a four-year break, but villagers were delighted to see it return this summer with competitive classes for horses and dogs and sports events.
Owners entered their four-legged friends into the show to vie for the top prizes.
The show also boasted a fine food and craft market, which attracted a number of visitors.
Crowds browsed the stalls to pick up a variety of treats and gifts for their loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised £500 which organisers have donated to the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.
The show committee would like to thank all the businesses who offered their support, along with hosts Appledore Farm, and everyone who attended the event.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
Bleadon Country Show will take place next year on August 22.