Bleadon Country Show supports air ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
Villagers raised hundreds of pounds for charity by supporting the newly revived Bleadon Country Show.
The family show has had a four-year break, but villagers were delighted to see it return this summer with competitive classes for horses and dogs and sports events.
Owners entered their four-legged friends into the show to vie for the top prizes.
The show also boasted a fine food and craft market, which attracted a number of visitors.
Crowds browsed the stalls to pick up a variety of treats and gifts for their loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised £500 which organisers have donated to the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.
The show committee would like to thank all the businesses who offered their support, along with hosts Appledore Farm, and everyone who attended the event.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Restart grant for businesses re-opening after lockdown
Bleadon Country Show will take place next year on August 22.