PICTURES: Beautiful flower bouquets on display at summer show
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 entries were on display at Bleadon Summer Show at the weekend.
Families marvelled at colourful bouquets of flowers, fresh vegetables and fruit, as well as crafty creations and homemade cakes at Coronation Hall on Saturday.
Floral exhibits included Donna Ralph and Vivian Whitfield's entries and Amanda Du-Rose's dahlias.
Paul Thorne showed off his vegetable selection, which included leeks, carrots and squash, and Alison also entered her delicious Victoria sponge.
People flocked to the popular event, where the hall 'came alive with summer colour'.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Bleadon Horticultural Society said: "Many competition entries showed great imagination and visitors enjoyed the show on Saturday.
"Thank you to all who supported our village event.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
"The society's spring show will be held on March 8 next year."