Boy, 11, punched from bike by teenager
- Credit: Archant
An 11-year-old boy was left with bruises after he was punched and fell from his bike on the way home from a Weston school last week.
The boy was riding past a group of teenagers in Milton Road at 3.20pm on March 6 when he was hit by one of them.
He fell from his bike and was left with bruises.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary are appealing for witnesses to the crime to come forward.
A spokesman said: “Police were called at 5.40pm on March 6 by a parent reporting that an 11-year-old boy had been assaulted by another schoolboy.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a white boy, aged between 14 and 16, about 4ft 11ins tall with short, brown hair.
The suspect was wearing black clothing at the time of the incident.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
Anyone who witnessed the incident or knows anymore about the assault can contact police at www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/contact or by calling 101 and quoting reference number 5219049306.