BREAKING NEWS: Chimney fire in Banwell

9.30am. 18.01.08- A FIRE broke out in Banwell in a chimney last night.

A FIRE broke out in Banwell in a chimney last night.

Firefighters from Winscombe were called to a house in Wolvershill Road at around 7.45pm.

They used a chimney rod, which has holes along it, to fire water into the blaze. They also used a thermal imaging camera to check the fire was properly extinguished.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter