BREAKING NEWS: Father and son reported missing
3.30pm - 23.01.08 - A TWO-YEAR-OLD from Weston has been reported missing by his mum after he was not returned home by his father.
A TWO-YEAR-OLD from Weston has been reported missing by his mum after he was not returned home by his father.
Riley Smith was last seen with his 30-year-old dad Anthony Smith at the Sovereign Shopping Centre heading towards Boulevard yesterday (Tues).
Police believe both are still in the Weston area.
At this stage it is not believed Mr Smith has committed any offence but officers are keen for him to get in contact.
You may also want to watch:
Riley is described as a white boy with short blonde hair. He was last seen wearing a grey beanie hat, a cream and beige colour sheepskin-style coat, cream trousers and trainers that are blue and white.
Mr Smith is thought to have been carrying his son's bag, which had a multi-coloured diamond pattern and a long shoulder strap.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 3 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 4 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 5 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Historic detached house near Weston town centre
- 9 Two shops opening for first time next week
- 10 Record numbers attend Wedmore Real Ale Festival
Anthony is described as a white man, 5ft 8ins tall, of medium build with a shaved head.
He was last seen wearing a black wax waterproof jacket, light blue jeans and muddy white trainers.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Smith and Riley should contact Weston police station on 0845 456 7000.