BREAKING NEWS: Fears grow for missing diabetic
2.07pm 02.01.08 - FEARS are growing for a missing diabetic man after he failed to return from a walk in Cleeve.
FEARS are growing for a missing diabetic man after he failed to return from a walk in Cleeve.
Police are becoming increasingly worried about the welfare of Neal Cook, who was last seen leaving his home for an afternoon walk at 1.30pm on New Year's Eve.
Officers have searched the area and a force helicopter has also been used to try to find the 43-year-old.
Mr Neal, who is described as a white man, with dark, slightly greying hair,
You may also want to watch:
takes medication for several conditions and it is feared he has not taken any since he went missing.
He was wearing blue jogging bottoms, a blue denim shirt, a dark green fleece with a navy blue collar and brown trainers.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 9 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
Anyone with any information concerning Mr Cook's whereabouts is being urged to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.