new Geocache route launched at Brean holiday park
- Credit: Deborah Matthews
A new Geocache trail has been launched at a holiday park in Brean.
The Wild Walk trail at Brean Leisure Park takes participants from an underpass near the park along North Lane and runs through the bridleway.
It then continues alongside the conservation area, the fishing lake, the beehives and Secret Wood area in the park.
Head Gardener Mick Rayner said: “We thought it would be a fun new activity to implement this season.
“It will help more people learn about the work we are doing. And it is also open to our local community, visitors to the area and people who are staying on site.
“None of the cache positions will interfere with any of the wildlife or conservation work we are doing.”
He added: “All we ask is that people please stick to the path and do not look for any of these caches after dusk.”
- 1 Thugs targeted elderly couple's motorhome as they slept during Weston Air Show
- 2 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 3 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 4 Rail workers stage walkout in Weston for better working conditions and job security
- 5 Land near railway station could be sold for housing
- 6 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 7 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 8 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 9 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 10 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
A link to the trail can be found at www.geocaching.com/