new Geocache route launched at Brean holiday park
- Credit: Deborah Matthews
A new Geocache trail has been launched at a holiday park in Brean.
The Wild Walk trail at Brean Leisure Park takes participants from an underpass near the park along North Lane and runs through the bridleway.
It then continues alongside the conservation area, the fishing lake, the beehives and Secret Wood area in the park.
Head Gardener Mick Rayner said: “We thought it would be a fun new activity to implement this season.
“It will help more people learn about the work we are doing. And it is also open to our local community, visitors to the area and people who are staying on site.
“None of the cache positions will interfere with any of the wildlife or conservation work we are doing.”
He added: “All we ask is that people please stick to the path and do not look for any of these caches after dusk.”
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset
A link to the trail can be found at www.geocaching.com/