Crazy golf reopens with social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
Brean Theme Park has reopened its crazy golf course.
Though the main theme park and toilets remain closed, Congo Crazy Golf reopened on Saturday, from 11am-4pm, with social distancing measures put in place.
General manager, Peter Mainwaring, said: “We have followed all the Government advice and worked hard to ensure the staff and customers will be safe.
“Unity Coast Road car park has re-opened too this week. We are hoping this will be received positively from the locals and hope to see family members from the same household coming to enjoy a round of crazy golf after a long period of lockdown.
“We have all provisions in place to ensure government guidelines are adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
“Please ensure this is respected and do the same, such as all family groups (maximum of four people) must be from the same household.
“We will be cleansing all golf balls and putters after individual use.”
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 8 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 9 Inadequate care home responds
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple