Crazy golf reopens with social distancing rules
- Credit: Archant
Brean Theme Park has reopened its crazy golf course.
Though the main theme park and toilets remain closed, Congo Crazy Golf reopened on Saturday, from 11am-4pm, with social distancing measures put in place.
General manager, Peter Mainwaring, said: “We have followed all the Government advice and worked hard to ensure the staff and customers will be safe.
“Unity Coast Road car park has re-opened too this week. We are hoping this will be received positively from the locals and hope to see family members from the same household coming to enjoy a round of crazy golf after a long period of lockdown.
“We have all provisions in place to ensure government guidelines are adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
“Please ensure this is respected and do the same, such as all family groups (maximum of four people) must be from the same household.
“We will be cleansing all golf balls and putters after individual use.”
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 9 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston