Community store launches logo design challenge
- Credit: Brent Knoll Emergency Shop
Villagers are being challenged to design a logo for a new community shop.
Volunteers behind the community store in Brent Knoll want to inspire people to get creative with their ideas.
Submitted designs featuring the shop’s name, Brent Knoll Community Shop, and its tag-line, local people serving local people, will be displayed for customers to see and cast their votes.
Volunteers aim to establish a permanent store in Brent Knoll, as well as restore their village post office, which closed in March.
Steering group team member David Sturgess said: “We opened an emergency shop within 10 days of lockdown and it continues to trade successfully.
You may also want to watch:
As part of that process, parishioners are being challenged to design a community shop logo.”
Logo designs can be submitted via the shop’s Facebook page or delivered to the store, in Brent Street.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 6 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 7 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 8 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3