Community store launches logo design challenge
- Credit: Brent Knoll Emergency Shop
Villagers are being challenged to design a logo for a new community shop.
Volunteers behind the community store in Brent Knoll want to inspire people to get creative with their ideas.
Submitted designs featuring the shop’s name, Brent Knoll Community Shop, and its tag-line, local people serving local people, will be displayed for customers to see and cast their votes.
Volunteers aim to establish a permanent store in Brent Knoll, as well as restore their village post office, which closed in March.
Steering group team member David Sturgess said: “We opened an emergency shop within 10 days of lockdown and it continues to trade successfully.
You may also want to watch:
As part of that process, parishioners are being challenged to design a community shop logo.”
Logo designs can be submitted via the shop’s Facebook page or delivered to the store, in Brent Street.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess