Community store launches logo design challenge
- Credit: Brent Knoll Emergency Shop
Villagers are being challenged to design a logo for a new community shop.
Volunteers behind the community store in Brent Knoll want to inspire people to get creative with their ideas.
Submitted designs featuring the shop’s name, Brent Knoll Community Shop, and its tag-line, local people serving local people, will be displayed for customers to see and cast their votes.
Volunteers aim to establish a permanent store in Brent Knoll, as well as restore their village post office, which closed in March.
Steering group team member David Sturgess said: “We opened an emergency shop within 10 days of lockdown and it continues to trade successfully.
You may also want to watch:
As part of that process, parishioners are being challenged to design a community shop logo.”
Logo designs can be submitted via the shop’s Facebook page or delivered to the store, in Brent Street.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake