Farmers market hosted by village
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to Brent Knoll to browse through merchandise at the village farmers market.
Sausage rolls, chutneys and cider were on sale at the Brent Knoll Farmers Market at the village Parish Hall on Saturday.
Diana and John Wyatt had pictures and woollen gifts on sale, including gloves, hats and lavender bags.
Alexander Elton had homemade wooden ornaments on display, selling plates and birdhouse trinkets he designs through his Wood’n’Stuff business.
Jane and Mike Smith from Mike’s Pork, a business from the area that began in 2005, offered sausage-roll samples to hungry market goers.
You may also want to watch:
Geoffrey Francis had some homemade jams, chutneys and pickles on sale, while Mac Hare from Westcroft Cider greeted people at his stall.
The next market will take place at the hall, in Brent Street, on February 9.
- 1 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 2 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 3 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 4 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 7 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 8 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 9 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?