Farmers market hosted by village
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to Brent Knoll to browse through merchandise at the village farmers market.
Sausage rolls, chutneys and cider were on sale at the Brent Knoll Farmers Market at the village Parish Hall on Saturday.
Diana and John Wyatt had pictures and woollen gifts on sale, including gloves, hats and lavender bags.
Alexander Elton had homemade wooden ornaments on display, selling plates and birdhouse trinkets he designs through his Wood’n’Stuff business.
Jane and Mike Smith from Mike’s Pork, a business from the area that began in 2005, offered sausage-roll samples to hungry market goers.
You may also want to watch:
Geoffrey Francis had some homemade jams, chutneys and pickles on sale, while Mac Hare from Westcroft Cider greeted people at his stall.
The next market will take place at the hall, in Brent Street, on February 9.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 4 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years