Tickets to Bristol Aiport’s ‘world first’ drive-in Christmas panto land today
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport will host the world’s first drive-in Christmas pantomime, with tickets available from today (Friday).
The performances will take place in the airport carpark as part of the nationwide Car Park Panto series.
Tickets are priced at £47 with a £2.50 booking charge.
Bristol Airport’s retail operations manager, Andrew Morris confirmed the airport was ‘delighted’ to host Car Park Panto.
The shows themselves are a Birmingham Stage Company and Horrible Histories production.
You may also want to watch:
Dubbed Horrible Christmas, the show is not likely to be a traditional pantomime.
Andrew Morris added: “This year more than ever families need to have the opportunity of enjoying theatre, entertainment and performances in a Covid safe way.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 4 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 5 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 6 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 7 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 8 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 9 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 10 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
“This innovative approach will ensure that Christmas cheer and fun can be enjoyed by all the family.”
Horrible Christmas will land at Bristol Airport on December 19 for two performances.
To book tickets, log on to www.carparkparty.com