Tickets to Bristol Aiport’s ‘world first’ drive-in Christmas panto land today
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport will host the world’s first drive-in Christmas pantomime, with tickets available from today (Friday).
The performances will take place in the airport carpark as part of the nationwide Car Park Panto series.
Tickets are priced at £47 with a £2.50 booking charge.
Bristol Airport’s retail operations manager, Andrew Morris confirmed the airport was ‘delighted’ to host Car Park Panto.
The shows themselves are a Birmingham Stage Company and Horrible Histories production.
You may also want to watch:
Dubbed Horrible Christmas, the show is not likely to be a traditional pantomime.
Andrew Morris added: “This year more than ever families need to have the opportunity of enjoying theatre, entertainment and performances in a Covid safe way.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 5 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 6 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 7 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 8 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 9 Historic detached house near Weston town centre
- 10 Two shops opening for first time next week
“This innovative approach will ensure that Christmas cheer and fun can be enjoyed by all the family.”
Horrible Christmas will land at Bristol Airport on December 19 for two performances.
To book tickets, log on to www.carparkparty.com