Tickets to Bristol Aiport’s ‘world first’ drive-in Christmas panto land today
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport will host the world’s first drive-in Christmas pantomime, with tickets available from today (Friday).
The performances will take place in the airport carpark as part of the nationwide Car Park Panto series.
Tickets are priced at £47 with a £2.50 booking charge.
Bristol Airport’s retail operations manager, Andrew Morris confirmed the airport was ‘delighted’ to host Car Park Panto.
The shows themselves are a Birmingham Stage Company and Horrible Histories production.
You may also want to watch:
Dubbed Horrible Christmas, the show is not likely to be a traditional pantomime.
Andrew Morris added: “This year more than ever families need to have the opportunity of enjoying theatre, entertainment and performances in a Covid safe way.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 3 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 4 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
“This innovative approach will ensure that Christmas cheer and fun can be enjoyed by all the family.”
Horrible Christmas will land at Bristol Airport on December 19 for two performances.
To book tickets, log on to www.carparkparty.com