Weston college to host Bristol Airport jobs fair
Bristol Airport will be holding a jobs fair at Weston College later this month.
The event, which runs from 10am-1pm on February 26, will feature more than 40 employers, with a range of jobs available at the airport in fields including security, retail, catering, and check-in.
The fair, at the college’s conference centre, in Lower Church Road runs from 10am-1pm.
There is free parking on-site, or attendees can catch the A1, A2 and A3 Airport Flyers buses to the event for £1.
Tracey, a bus driver at the airport said: “When I arrived at the fair I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do.
You may also want to watch:
“However, everyone I spoke to was really helpful.
“They told me all about life at the airport and made me feel at ease.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 6 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid
“Within a few days I was interviewed and offered a job in the PCV team.”
Attendees should remember to take along their CV for evaluation and successful applicants must be cleared for a security pass.