Weston college to host Bristol Airport jobs fair
Bristol Airport will be holding a jobs fair at Weston College later this month.
The event, which runs from 10am-1pm on February 26, will feature more than 40 employers, with a range of jobs available at the airport in fields including security, retail, catering, and check-in.
The fair, at the college’s conference centre, in Lower Church Road runs from 10am-1pm.
There is free parking on-site, or attendees can catch the A1, A2 and A3 Airport Flyers buses to the event for £1.
Tracey, a bus driver at the airport said: “When I arrived at the fair I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do.
“However, everyone I spoke to was really helpful.
“They told me all about life at the airport and made me feel at ease.
- 1 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 World-renowned cider maker to host family open day next month
- 3 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
- 4 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 5 No dentist in North Somerset is accepting new NHS patients, study shows
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 Multiple-room villa-style house in popular area of Weston
- 8 Educational role play centre is 'welcome boost' to Weston high street
- 9 'Unexplained' death at Weston nightclub
- 10 VIDEO: Large chunk of Weston park set alight 'deliberately'
“Within a few days I was interviewed and offered a job in the PCV team.”
Attendees should remember to take along their CV for evaluation and successful applicants must be cleared for a security pass.