Weston college to host Bristol Airport jobs fair
Bristol Airport will be holding a jobs fair at Weston College later this month.
The event, which runs from 10am-1pm on February 26, will feature more than 40 employers, with a range of jobs available at the airport in fields including security, retail, catering, and check-in.
The fair, at the college’s conference centre, in Lower Church Road runs from 10am-1pm.
There is free parking on-site, or attendees can catch the A1, A2 and A3 Airport Flyers buses to the event for £1.
Tracey, a bus driver at the airport said: “When I arrived at the fair I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do.
You may also want to watch:
“However, everyone I spoke to was really helpful.
“They told me all about life at the airport and made me feel at ease.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 10 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
“Within a few days I was interviewed and offered a job in the PCV team.”
Attendees should remember to take along their CV for evaluation and successful applicants must be cleared for a security pass.