Popular coffee chain opens at Bristol Airport
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport flyers will be able to dine at SOHO Coffee after it opened in the departure lounge today (Thursday).
The store is the South West chain’s first airport location.
Managing director, Penny Manuel revealed a store inside Bristol Airport has been long sought-after.
Penny said: “We have long had the aim to open our own SOHO airport store in our heartland.
“A regular traveller through Bristol Airport, I have observed with their intensive programme of investment and improvement during recent times, and wanted SOHO to be part of that journey.”
You may also want to watch:
The company is widely regarded as the first artisan coffee chain in the UK and relies on organic ingredients.
Bristol Airport’s head of commercial, Tom Hack said: “We welcome such a recognisable regional brand which supports local supply chains and offers employment to the region at such an important time.”
- 1 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 2 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 3 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 4 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 5 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 6 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 7 Closure of A370 in Weston for improvements
- 8 Chargeable garden waste collection service begins
- 9 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre