Popular coffee chain opens at Bristol Airport
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport flyers will be able to dine at SOHO Coffee after it opened in the departure lounge today (Thursday).
The store is the South West chain’s first airport location.
Managing director, Penny Manuel revealed a store inside Bristol Airport has been long sought-after.
Penny said: “We have long had the aim to open our own SOHO airport store in our heartland.
“A regular traveller through Bristol Airport, I have observed with their intensive programme of investment and improvement during recent times, and wanted SOHO to be part of that journey.”
You may also want to watch:
The company is widely regarded as the first artisan coffee chain in the UK and relies on organic ingredients.
Bristol Airport’s head of commercial, Tom Hack said: “We welcome such a recognisable regional brand which supports local supply chains and offers employment to the region at such an important time.”
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset