Popular coffee chain opens at Bristol Airport
- Credit: Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport flyers will be able to dine at SOHO Coffee after it opened in the departure lounge today (Thursday).
The store is the South West chain’s first airport location.
Managing director, Penny Manuel revealed a store inside Bristol Airport has been long sought-after.
Penny said: “We have long had the aim to open our own SOHO airport store in our heartland.
“A regular traveller through Bristol Airport, I have observed with their intensive programme of investment and improvement during recent times, and wanted SOHO to be part of that journey.”
You may also want to watch:
The company is widely regarded as the first artisan coffee chain in the UK and relies on organic ingredients.
Bristol Airport’s head of commercial, Tom Hack said: “We welcome such a recognisable regional brand which supports local supply chains and offers employment to the region at such an important time.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 10 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority