Weston pub to host music festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A Weston pub will host a weekend of live music at its town centre venue.
Yardi Gras Festival begins today (Thursday) at The Brit Bar, in High Street.
You will need a ticket to each show to be able to attend.
On Thursday, Samantics, Shoto Daito, Shake The Geek and Buffalo Brothers will perform from 8-11pm. 8.00 - 23.00 | £5 + booking fee | 18+
The following evening, The Hoosiers, The Scribes, Oli Boorman and Karl G will play in the pub's yard from 6-11pm.
On Saturday, Datura Roots Collective, John D Revelator, China & Danners, Kezia, Senna Weeks Band and more will play from noon to 12am.
The festival concludes on Sunday with a free family friendly show. The Drystones, Common Animals, Ash Tucket, Johnny Edgar and more will play from noon to 11pm.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 3 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 9 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
To purchase tickets for the shows, visit The Brit Bar's Facebook page.