Did you witness an assault on a 16-year-old boy at a train station?
- Credit: Archant
The attempted robbery and assault of a 16-year-old boy is under investigation.
The British Transport Police (BTP) are looking for witnesses who may have seen two young men who allegedly attacked the teenager on May 4 at around 6.30pm.
The incident happened at Yatton Railway Station and the youngster was left with minor facial injuries after the event.
A police spokesman said: "Officers are investigating a report of attempted robbery and assault at Yatton station on May 4.
"It is believed two young men tried to take a 16-year-old boy's bag, before returning a short time later and assaulting the victim.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim suffered minor facial injuries. Enquiries are ongoing."
Anyone who witnessed what happened or has any further information is urged to call the BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Former pupils become teachers