Avid photographers capture pictures of Weston’s beauty for iWitness24/7
- Credit: Mike Jerrett
September has, largely, been blessed by blue skies and budding photographers have been keen to make the most of it.
With autumnal weather on the cards, the final few summer-like days have got lots of iWitness24 contributors out and about.
Mike Jerrett was one of the busier photographers this week.
He ventured out to Sand Point and got some gorgeous snaps of the countryside and seafront.
Those who prefer the high seas to dry land were also photographed this week.
Derek Hitchins saw lots of sailors out at sea and got some terrific pictures.
He also spotted the donkeys getting a well-deserved rest on the beach.
- 1 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 2 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 3 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 4 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 5 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 6 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Teen, 16, among football fans BANNED from matches
- 9 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
- 10 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
The well-cared for animals are a regular sight on Weston's seafront during the summer months.
The summer season may be coming to an end for the donkeys, but it has not stopped a glorious sunset being photographed this week.
Zara Britton, while out walking her dog Narla, produced our favourite one this week as she headed to Knightstone Island and Marine Lake
To view more photographs, or to upload your own and have a chance of appearing in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk