Burnham Medical Centre gets £130k revamp
- Credit: Archant
Burnham Medical Centre is undergoing a major makeover.
The works costing £130,000 started in October and will see the centre’s patient consulting and treatment rooms refurbished.
The centre’s walls and ceilings are being redecorated, new flooring is being laid and new sinks, examination coaches are being installed into the centre, which first opened its doors in 1987.
The works are scheduled to be completed early in the new year.
The centre is confident that these renovations will not only improve appearances but also make it easier to clean and maintain in line with infection control standards.
You may also want to watch:
There will be some disruption to consultancy rooms while the refurbishment takes place, but the practice and its services are otherwise unaffected by the works.
The changes have been funded by the practice partners and a minor improvement grant from NHS England.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 4 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 7 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston