Burnham Medical Centre gets £130k revamp
- Credit: Archant
Burnham Medical Centre is undergoing a major makeover.
The works costing £130,000 started in October and will see the centre’s patient consulting and treatment rooms refurbished.
The centre’s walls and ceilings are being redecorated, new flooring is being laid and new sinks, examination coaches are being installed into the centre, which first opened its doors in 1987.
The works are scheduled to be completed early in the new year.
The centre is confident that these renovations will not only improve appearances but also make it easier to clean and maintain in line with infection control standards.
You may also want to watch:
There will be some disruption to consultancy rooms while the refurbishment takes place, but the practice and its services are otherwise unaffected by the works.
The changes have been funded by the practice partners and a minor improvement grant from NHS England.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years