More than a thousand people attend annual beer festival
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to a popular beer festival over the bank holiday weekend.
Organisers of The Ritz Social Club in Burnham hailed their event a huge success, which saw hundreds attend on its opening night.
Around 100 musicians performed and around 15 ales and some ciders were available for people to try at the get-together, which was held from Friday to Monday.
The festival is the ninth hosted by the club, in Victoria Street, and the club would like to thank the 1,500 people who made it possible to host the gathering.
Paul Hale said: "The festival went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
"It was really busy when the event kick-started, which saw more than 200 people attend on Friday night.
"We would like to thank the musicians who took part over the course of the weekend and to anyone who has helped us out on the real-ale bar.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 4 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 7 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 10 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
"It will definitely return next year for its 10th anniversary."