More than a thousand people attend annual beer festival
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to a popular beer festival over the bank holiday weekend.
Organisers of The Ritz Social Club in Burnham hailed their event a huge success, which saw hundreds attend on its opening night.
Around 100 musicians performed and around 15 ales and some ciders were available for people to try at the get-together, which was held from Friday to Monday.
The festival is the ninth hosted by the club, in Victoria Street, and the club would like to thank the 1,500 people who made it possible to host the gathering.
Paul Hale said: "The festival went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
"It was really busy when the event kick-started, which saw more than 200 people attend on Friday night.
"We would like to thank the musicians who took part over the course of the weekend and to anyone who has helped us out on the real-ale bar.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
"It will definitely return next year for its 10th anniversary."