More than a thousand people attend annual beer festival
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to a popular beer festival over the bank holiday weekend.
Organisers of The Ritz Social Club in Burnham hailed their event a huge success, which saw hundreds attend on its opening night.
Around 100 musicians performed and around 15 ales and some ciders were available for people to try at the get-together, which was held from Friday to Monday.
The festival is the ninth hosted by the club, in Victoria Street, and the club would like to thank the 1,500 people who made it possible to host the gathering.
Paul Hale said: "The festival went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
"It was really busy when the event kick-started, which saw more than 200 people attend on Friday night.
"We would like to thank the musicians who took part over the course of the weekend and to anyone who has helped us out on the real-ale bar.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 6 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 7 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
"It will definitely return next year for its 10th anniversary."