PICTURES: Family fun day raises £1k for ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to a jam-packed family fun day at the weekend, which raised around £1,000 for a Somerset air ambulance charity.
Crowds of visitors enjoyed live music, admired classic cars and could win tombola prizes at the event in Burnham on Saturday.
The town's Lighthouse Inn, in Highbridge Road, organised the event in aid of Dorset And Somerset Air Ambulance Charity.
Singers including Mia, Becky, Casey and Elswood made an appearance, and Somerset band VooDoo Seven played for the first time at the fundraiser.
Visitors could also try out activities including hook a duck, get their face painted and watch a children's boxing demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
People could also play skittles, battle in a Nerf gun range and eat tasty barbecue food and drink at the event's bar.
The fun day was supported by Highbridge business Jays Logistics.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 3 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 4 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 5 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 9 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal