PICTURES: Family fun day raises £1k for ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to a jam-packed family fun day at the weekend, which raised around £1,000 for a Somerset air ambulance charity.
Crowds of visitors enjoyed live music, admired classic cars and could win tombola prizes at the event in Burnham on Saturday.
The town's Lighthouse Inn, in Highbridge Road, organised the event in aid of Dorset And Somerset Air Ambulance Charity.
Singers including Mia, Becky, Casey and Elswood made an appearance, and Somerset band VooDoo Seven played for the first time at the fundraiser.
Visitors could also try out activities including hook a duck, get their face painted and watch a children's boxing demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
People could also play skittles, battle in a Nerf gun range and eat tasty barbecue food and drink at the event's bar.
The fun day was supported by Highbridge business Jays Logistics.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 7 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston