PICTURES: Family fun day raises £1k for ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to a jam-packed family fun day at the weekend, which raised around £1,000 for a Somerset air ambulance charity.
Crowds of visitors enjoyed live music, admired classic cars and could win tombola prizes at the event in Burnham on Saturday.
The town's Lighthouse Inn, in Highbridge Road, organised the event in aid of Dorset And Somerset Air Ambulance Charity.
Singers including Mia, Becky, Casey and Elswood made an appearance, and Somerset band VooDoo Seven played for the first time at the fundraiser.
Visitors could also try out activities including hook a duck, get their face painted and watch a children's boxing demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
People could also play skittles, battle in a Nerf gun range and eat tasty barbecue food and drink at the event's bar.
The fun day was supported by Highbridge business Jays Logistics.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 6 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 9 Inadequate care home responds
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple