PICTURES: Family fun day raises £1k for ambulance charity
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to a jam-packed family fun day at the weekend, which raised around £1,000 for a Somerset air ambulance charity.
Crowds of visitors enjoyed live music, admired classic cars and could win tombola prizes at the event in Burnham on Saturday.
The town's Lighthouse Inn, in Highbridge Road, organised the event in aid of Dorset And Somerset Air Ambulance Charity.
Singers including Mia, Becky, Casey and Elswood made an appearance, and Somerset band VooDoo Seven played for the first time at the fundraiser.
Visitors could also try out activities including hook a duck, get their face painted and watch a children's boxing demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
People could also play skittles, battle in a Nerf gun range and eat tasty barbecue food and drink at the event's bar.
The fun day was supported by Highbridge business Jays Logistics.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'