Burns night fun in Axbridge
SCOTLAND S favourite son was celebrated in style at an event in Axbridge this week.
SCOTLAND'S favourite son was celebrated in style at an event in Axbridge this week.
A Burns Night, complete with piper, traditional foods and fancy dress, was held in the Town Hall in The Square on Saturday night.
Burns night celebrations are traditional held on January 25, the anniversary of Robert Burns' birthday.
The famous poet's life is celebrated with traditional Scottish music, haggis and tatties.
You may also want to watch:
* Tell us about your event by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse