20 costumes in 20 days: Michelle dresses up for Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign – in pictures
- Credit: Sub
A Weston-super-Mare supermarket employee set herself a challenge to wear 20 costumes in 20 days to raise money for breast cancer charities.
Michelle Harding, who works at Asda in Phillips Road, has dressed up as Doctor Who and Miss Trunchball from Roald Dahl’s book Matilda.
She also dressed up as characters from Harry Potter and Star Trek to celebrate 20 years of Asda’s Tickled Pink campaign for two breast cancer charities.
Michelle said: “The costumes are making people smile.
“I’ve got a collection bucket next to me and a lot of customers are laughing as they donate. They ask what I’m going to do next.”
You may also want to watch:
In her spare time, Michelle volunteers at costume conventions with Optimus which holds regular events for fans of comic, film and TV characters.
Customers even started requesting costumes, such as the like this Miss Trunchball outfit which Michelle has worn previously for World Book Day.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston