�400k refit for McDonald’s
THE grand opening of a refurbished fast food restaurant took place this week following a �400,000 refit.
McDonald’s in Worle has had a full floor to ceiling revamp of its dining area, leaving it with a contemporary look.
That part of the Queensway restaurant has also been extended and the seating has nearly doubled inside.
Disabled facilities have been improved, as well as the drive-through service.
Staff areas have also been updated to accommodate the 100 per cent increase in the number working there over the past three years. More than 100 guests attended the grand re-opening.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of North Somerset Council, Councillor Colin Hall, and Milton Nomads under 14s football team cut the ribbon.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters