Burger joint to open at Dolphin Square
- Credit: Archant
A burger joint which serves up mammoth meaty creations is coming to Weston-super-Mare’s Dolphin Square.
American diner 7Bone Burger Co. is the latest restaurant to claim a unit at the multi-million-pound leisure hub.
The chain has several outposts along the south coast, and promises ‘dirty sexy burgers’.
An opening date for the restaurant is yet to be confirmed, but it has begun the search for bar and waiting staff.
A spokesman said: “7Bone is an old-school American diner with significant growth plans to become the leading dirty burger joint in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
The Mercury understands fellow Dolphin Square eateries Preto and Loco Mexicano have ‘broken ground’ in their respective units, and will begin fitting in the coming fortnight.
Eight-screen multiplex Cineworld will opened today (Friday), as the revamp of the former shopping complex nears completion after years of uncertainty.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced