A few of your favourite things...
- Credit: Archant
REGULAR shoppers in Weston’s Meadow Street will have noticed a new shop pop-up in the area.
Independent store XOXO sells ladies’ clothing and accessories as well as handmade furniture and trinkets.
The vintage boutique also doubles as a tea room, selling a variety of hot drinks and decorated cakes.
Owner Aaron Al-Jeryan said: “The reason we opened the store was due to the lack of clothing stores in Weston so we decided to do something about it.
“We also wanted to create a beautiful place for people to come and relax, that is more about community spirit instead of just retail or food.”
You may also want to watch:
The store has also launched a Thursday night book club from 6.30-8pm and a student study night on Wednesdays from 5-8pm.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced