A paraplanner with Integrity
- Credit: Archant
A FORMER office manager has set up her own business designed to make life easier for overworked independent financial advisers.
Sally Ann Hurst, aged 41, spent eight years as the practice manager at RTM Financial Planning Ltd in Worle High Street.
The married mother-of-two, of Cornwallis Avenue, Worle, left late last year to set up as an outsourced paraplanner.
Her new firm, Integrity Virtual Office Planning, offers a wide range of bespoke services for financial advisers, carrying out many of the behind-the-scenes administrative tasks which take up much of their time.
Integrity’s paraplanning services include compiling suitability reports, product research, portfolio analysis, file building and the submission of new business files.
You may also want to watch:
Sally (pictured below) said: “Time is an adviser’s most valuable commodity. The more time they spend on administration, the less they have to spend with their clients.
“The financial services industry is always changing and we simply aim to make life easier for busy advisers.”
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
As well as paraplanning, Integrity also offers a range of other office administrative services, including digital audio and copy typing.
To find out more call Sally on 07708 783126, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.integrityvop.co.uk