Affordable funeral directors opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A funeral business is hoping to bring affordable services to Weston.
AJ Lock Caring Funerals has opened in Mead Vale, in Nightingale Court, last month and is the new venture of Sonia Royce and Tony Lock.
The pair met while working for another Weston funeral director but set out on their own to launch a more affordable price to its customers.
Mr Lock said: “We wanted to give people cheaper funerals.
“It was always frustrating when people would come to see us previously and say they only had £3,000 to spend and we could not do anything for them.
You may also want to watch:
“Now we can do funerals for half that, both traditional and more specialist funerals.”
They have 10 years’ experience between them and hope to bring something new to the industry.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 9 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
Since opening they have already been inundated with services.