Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- Credit: A J Lock
AJ Lock Caring Funerals has set up a third branch in Weston to offer an affordable service to families.
Tony Lock opened his first funeral home in Worle almost three years ago, followed by a second branch in Burnham.
He has now opened a third branch in Locking Road, to give families a cheaper option when giving their loved ones a final send-off.
He said: “I used to work for a corporate company and they were charging £8,000 for a funeral. We wanted to show people that it doesn’t need to be expensive.
"We provide a high quality service for a really good price. All our reviews have been very good.”
The team at AJ Lock comprises Tony, his wife Annette, Sonia Lock and Glen and Gavin Hayer.
AJ Lock offers a range of services, at affordable prices, and prides itself on making the process as ‘stress-free’ as possible for families.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks