Andy offers spiritual healing to the masses
SPIRITUAL healing is on the cards as part of a Locking man’s new business.
Andy Driver said he was inspired to start up his new business, Flying With Wings, after his recovery from alcoholism and now offers a range of services, from Buddhist reiki healing and hypnotherapy to help smokers and drinkers quit, to spiritual inquiries.
The 42-year-old was an alcoholic and had suffered with health problems linked to his drinking until two years ago, when he says he had a moment of ‘clarity’ and stopped drinking for good – an experience he says now enables him to help people in a variety of different ways.
He said: “I’ve gone through a massive transformation from sitting in an alleyway with a bottle of vodka to complete clarity.
“I now want to be able to help other people out and so that is why I have set up this business.”
You may also want to watch:
He is offering his services at clients’ homes, at his own home in Anson Road, Flowerdown or out in the great outdoors – wherever clients wish.
Reiki is a form of complementary therapy whereby Mr Driver says he can transfer universal energy to the client, allowing for self-healing.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 8 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston