Blinds firm moves from Weston town centre to Milton
- Credit: Archant
A blinds and curtains company has moved out of the centre of Weston-super-Mare and into Milton.
Ashbury Blinds, owned by Nigel Reasons, has relocated from Orchard Street to Milton Road.
It still stocks blinds and curtains, as well as a large selection of soaps, candles, gifts and gift boxes under the Fine Finishings brand.
Mr Reasons said: “I believe as a destination business, we are located better here. It has on-site parking and is better for our customers.
“I am a Milton boy and went to Milton Primary School, so I know the area well.”
You may also want to watch:
Ashbury Blinds opened in Orchard Street in 1989, and Mr Reasons became the sole owner in 2005.
He said everything at the new site is the same as it was in Orchard Street, and has already proved to be busy.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
He is also looking into the possibility of introducing a line of blinds which can be opened and closed using a mobile phone app.