Award for solicitor’s academic success
- Credit: Sub
A TRAINEE solicitor at a Weston firm has received an award.
Michelle Ward, who trained at Wards Solicitors, based in the Boulevard, has been named trainee solicitor of the year by Devon and Somerset Law Society.
The award recognises solicitors who demonstrate academic success throughout their training.
She received the award from MP Jeremy Browne after becoming a qualified solicitor in the firm’s commercial property team.
She said: “It’s a great compliment to have been selected to receive this award.
You may also want to watch:
“I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a trainee solicitor at Wards Solicitors and now look forward to a long career with the firm.”
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery