Award for weight loss business
- Credit: Jeremy Long \ JCL Photography
A husband and wife team who have helped dozens of people lose weight in the past 18 months have been given an award for their efforts.
Katie and Lee Emery, who run Cambridge Weight Plan in Orchard Street, have won the South West Region Established Business Growth Award.
They have helped their slimmers lose more than 127 stone in the past year and a half – and lost 9.5 stone themselves.
Katie said: “The award recognises the hard work we have put in to making sure we provide an excellent and supportive environment for our slimmers – reflected in the substantial growth of our business.
“The region covers the entire South West from Bristol to Cornwall so we were over the moon to be given the award.
You may also want to watch:
“We are incredibly proud of our business and what we have helped people achieve so far.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre