Award for Weston car dealership
A WESTON car dealership has been recognised by a disabled drivers’ organisation for its ‘outstanding’ customer service for the sixth year running.
Brunel Ford in Winterstoke Road beat 742 other dealer groups to win the title of Best Motability Dealer Group of the Year.
Motability is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides motoring to over 570,000 disabled customers and their families.
At the awards, held in Hertfordshire, judges commended the dealership’s quality of support for the motability scheme from senior management to the shop floor calling it ‘outstanding’.
Malcolm Tutton, motability manager at the dealership said: “The scheme delivers a service that enhances the lives and opportunities for disabled people and their families.
You may also want to watch:
“It is extremely important to us and we are tremendously proud to have won dealer group of the year for the sixth year in succession.
“Winning such a fiercely contested accolade six years running demonstrates the spectacular commitment from everyone here.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend