B&M reveals opening date for Weston High Street shop
- Credit: Archant
Customers will finally return to a vacant Weston-super-Mare High Street shop this month, with its new occupier given the keys to the building.
Bargains store B&M will open for business in the former BHS building, which has been gathering dust since the department store chain went bust two years ago, on November 29.
B&M already has a store at Weston’s Gallagher Retail Park, and the new High Street shop will create 50 jobs.
The lion’s share of the former BHS unit will be occupied by B&M, with a smaller section already filled by Specsavers.
A B&M spokesman said: “We’re really excited to be opening another store in Weston and we hope customers are going to be delighted with it.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve just got the keys so the team are currently working hard to transform the site so we can get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre