Baker rises to the top of the South West
- Credit: Archant
A POPULAR family bakery has picked up a regional title for the quality of its bread.
Pullins has risen to the top of the South West after being named the best producer of sourdough at this year’s Royal Bath and West Bread Competition.
The chain, with bakeries in Yatton and Clevedon, was founded in 1925.
Angela Pullin, whose great-grandfather opened the first one, said she was delighted by the recognition.
She said: “This award backs up the many great comments we’ve had from our customers at farmer’s markets and through our online shop.
You may also want to watch:
“The awards we now boast in the range put us amongst the best bakers in the country and rightly so.
“We’ve come a long way in 89 years from delivering bread using horse and cart to supplying the South West and beyond with award winning products.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site