Bakers Dolphin’s double win at tourism awards
- Credit: Contributed
A Weston-based travel company has won a pair of awards during one of the most prestigious evenings on the coach tourism calendar.
Bakers Dolphin picked up the Large Coach Tour Operator of the Year title at the British Coach Tourism Awards held held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
Driver Michael Blowers, who has been with the company since 2008, was named Coach Tour Driver of the Year.
Bakers Dolphin was nominated in four categories including holiday programme and day excursion programme.
Managing director Max Fletcher said: “We’re thrilled to have won these two top industry awards.
You may also want to watch:
“Our success is a testament to the amazing team we have at Bakers Dolphin, and that team’s commitment to provide the best possible experience for everyone who steps on board one of our coaches.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores