Bar and restaurant closed for refurb
A WESTON town centre bar will be closed for several months for a refurbishment to take place.
Ammos in Walliscote Road is currently shut, as owner Sakis Mastrogiannopoulos says it will shortly undergo a major revamp.
He said the bar is set to reopen in December or January and although it will still be a restaurant and bar, Mr Mastrogiannopoulos said the refurbishment would bring ‘fresh ideas’ to the establishment.
He said: “After three years we thought we wanted to renovate it a little.
“I do have some fresh ideas about it, and it will be a little bit different.”
You may also want to watch:
The Greek bar and restaurant has been open since 2009, and was closed earlier this year for minor refurbishment work to take place.
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery