Be smart with firms’ social media skills
- Credit: Archant
A NEW business offering social media skills to Weston firms is looking to create a buzz in the town.
BeeSocialSmart will run workshops and offer consultancy to teach businesses skills to take advantage of social networking and social media.
Domino’s in the Boulevard showed its support for the business by cooking up a bee-shaped pizza to donate to the team.
The next set of workshops is due to take place on November 14 at The Winter Gardens, offering advice on getting the most from Twitter, Facebook and other social services.
The day will start with an introduction to social media in the morning, followed by an intermediate workshop.
You may also want to watch:
The event and future sessions are only open to North Somerset businesses. Spokesman Laura Bailey said: “We understand the positive effect that social media can have on a business when used to its full potential.”
Mercury readers can get a 10 per cent discount off any course with the code MERC when booking.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
To find out more go to www.beesocialsmart.co.uk or call 07883 336334.