Beauty salon nominated for award
- Credit: Supplied
A Weston beauty salon has reached the final of a regional competition
Beauty Oasis, which also has a branch in Winscombe, is shortlisted in the South West and Wales Large Salon of the Year category at the Professional Beauty Regional Awards.
Owner, Sarah Hallaran, said: “We have been working so hard over the past 12 months to deliver the exceptional service our clients deserve, and so to have been recognised for this regionally is absolutely amazing.
“We now can’t wait to attend the ceremony in October.
“Now all we have to do is decide on what to wear.”
You may also want to watch:
Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Manchester on October 21.
The salon has enjoyed great success since it opened in 2015.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
Last year the company’s commitment to employing apprentices was recognised at the National Apprenticeship Awards.