Beauty room opens
- Credit: Archant
Melissa Morton may only be 20 years old, but she already has big dreams for a new business venture she says she has ‘always wanted’.
Ms Morton, who is from Burnham, has just opened Melissa’s Beauty Room in the Boulevard in Weston.
She is offering a range of treatments, including massage, nail treatments, spray tanning and waxing.
As well as this, she also sells a number of skin, body and nutrition products.
Fresh from working in a number of salons and following in her family’s footsteps of working in care homes, she is now stepping out on her own, and she couldn’t be happier about it.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Morton told the Mercury she has plenty of experience in her field and is now looking for clients to bolster her business prowess.
She said: “I have two-and-a-half years of experience and I was just getting frustrated and wanted to do my own thing.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
“I really want this to work and I love being out on my own. I wanted to do something more with my life and I am still working in a care home to pay the bills in the meantime.
“I have done a lot of research about my products. I only use products which are of top quality.
“I am from Burnham so I just would love to get my name out here in Weston.
“I am super busy but I love it that way. I am so passionate about what I do.
“Hopefully all my hard work will pay off. I am so determined to do well. I now need to work on building up a business.”