Beauty therapist re-opens salon after spending five years abroad
- Credit: Jeremy Long \ JCL Photography
A Weston-super-Mare woman has re-opened a salon in the town after spending five years working in Spain.
Deborah Webster ran a salon in the Boulevard for 18 years.
But about 10 years ago, she moved to Spain, where she ran a salon for five years.
When she returned to the UK she decided to open Ebdon Hair And Beauty in Lilac Way, Wick St Lawrence.
Deborah said: “I moved back to Weston and had two children and decided to get back into the commercial market.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been doing it for nearly 20 years now and have lots of experience.
“I feel very lucky to have the salon we have got.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 8 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
The site was already a salon before Deborah took it over, but it has had a complete refurbishment.
Deborah said: “The salon is absolutely stunning.
“We have completely refurbished it.
“It’s a lovely salon which we are hoping to fill with lots of lovely customers.”
Deborah and her team are offering hairdressing, facial massages, waxing and reflexology, among other beauty treatments.
She said: “We’ve got free car parking, which is great too.
“And we are all experienced hair and beauty therapists.”