Beefy breakfast for Worle pubgoers
MOST people like to start the day with a bowl of cornflakes or a piece of toast.
But regulars at a Worle pub have voted with their stomachs to get steak on the breakfast menu.
Customers of The Old Manor Inn have been tucking into a 4oz rump lump of meat as part of a brunch.
The item was put on the list after 54 per cent of diners at the Queens Way eatery said it was their favourite breakfast bite.
Pub manager Helen Burgess said: “They told us they wanted steak for breakfast, so we’ve added it to our menu – and it’s going down a storm.
You may also want to watch:
“I wonder what the next development will be perhaps cornflakes for Sunday lunch, or roast dinner for breakfast.”
Sausages were second in the survey with 18 per cent, while bacon was one point behind in third.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset