Boot camps offered at Hilton hotel
- Credit: Archant
A BOOT camp has been set up at a hotel in Congresbury.
The Doubletree by Hilton, Cadbury House has teamed up with Fountain Timber to create the challenging course.
The fitness test has been put together by the Brockley-based firm and will ensure participants go home with tired arms and legs thanks to its various challenges, including a three-metre high climbing wall, balance beams and monkey bars.
Hotel fitness manager Tom Horton, is looking forward to putting members and guests through their paces.
He said: “Our boot camps have become increasingly popular.
You may also want to watch:
“They have grown in popularity because they are a great way to get in shape.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery