Botanic Kitchen opens at garden centre
- Credit: Archant
AN OUTDOORSY theme has been taken inside the kitchen at one of North Somerset’s biggest garden centres.
Cadbury Garden Centre in Congresbury has just opened the doors of its new Botanic Kitchen restaurant.
The eatery has been decorated to bring the outside in, with plant patterns covering furniture and decorative pots on display in a bid to try to inspire any green-fingered diners.
The menu has also been created to reflect high-quality home-grown produce.
A spokesman from the garden centre said: “The food is made from the best seasonal ingredients and the mouth-watering menu ranges from classic favourites with contemporary twists, to fresh new choices you won’t be able to resist.”
You may also want to watch:
The centre has also unveiled a new children’s play area to keep youngsters entertained while their parents browse.
The spokesman said: “The soft play area is designed so the children can let off steam and play in safety, while parents relax with some freshly-brewed organic coffee.”
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year