Brean holiday park up for sale for £995k
- Credit: Archant
A Brean holiday park has been put up for sale – at the reduced price of £995,000.
Lazy Days, in South Road, houses 15 static caravans which are operational for most of the year.
An expansive terrace includes a large beer garden seating 150 covers and a pathway leading through to the sand dunes onto the beach.
The site’s current owner, Brian Kear, bought the park in 1998 after he came across it while searching for gas for his caravan.
After 20 years in the business, he is looking to retire.
You may also want to watch:
Business property firm Christie and Co have listed the site for sale, and its director Nicholas Calfe said: “Lazy Days presents a great opportunity for an investor or an existing operator looking to expand their portfolio and purchase a profitable leisure business.
“There is potential to extend trading months beyond its current October to March schedule.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend