Bridal boutique offering ‘high-end’ dresses
A DUO are hoping to use years of experience in the wedding industry to good use with their new venture in central Weston.
Natalie Garrard and Jodie Williams have launched Vanilla Beaus Bridal Boutique in Waterloo Street with the aim of bringing high-end wedding dresses to the town.
Both of the partners are well-equipped for the business, having worked in wedding planning and sales.
The business, which was formally launched with a party on July 4, will provide a range of dresses, with some designed by Ian Stuart, five-time winner of the UK bridal wear designer of the year.
The shop’s dresses are available to hire or buy, with its most expensive dress retailing at �4,000, but the shop also has a range of jewellery and shoes to offer.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Garrard, a former Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College student, said: “We have both had years of experience in the wedding industry, and we felt it was time to venture out on our own.
“When it comes to high-end wedding dresses, people from Weston and the surrounding area tend to go to Bristol or further afield to get them.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
“We think that there is a gap in the market for a shop for high-end dresses in the town.”